- Unable to connect to wmi control. Getting Error
- Failed to initialize all required WMI classes.
- Win32_Processor. WMI: Invalid namespace
- Win32_WMISetting. WMI: Invalid namespace
- Win32_OperationSystem. WMI: Invalid namespace
A call into Microsoft provided this solution and it's worked on several of my servers.
Ran the below mentioned command from an elevated command prompt
for /f %s in ('dir /b *.dll') do regsvr32 /s %s
REM Verify the above CMD ^^^ said that the repository was consistent
for /f %s in ('dir /b *.mof *.mfl') do mofcomp %s
net stop winmgmt
net start winmgmt
The net stop/ net start wasn't enough to fix the WMI issues and I needed to reboot the servers.